Friday, February 5, 2010

Winter, go away

Alright, who here is sick of snow? It just never stops. Ever. Just when you think it's over, Miss Mother Nature chuckles to herself and unfolds another blanket of her cold presence on us. I just want her to turn on the electric blanket already and give this place some heat! It must be just hilarious for her to watch us all slip and slide and fall down and walk into class feeling miserable and cold. Can't you just see her yelling, "Haha suckas!" Snow, you have out warmed, or should I say out colded, your welcome. No one wants you anymore. Everyone has grown tired of coats and scarves and hats and boots. We are all getting sick of starting our cars and turning on the defrost. I don't even scrape my car off anymore. That's right I'm just going on strike. Give me a little hole on the windshield so I can see where I'm going and that's all I need. But this man on the other hand, he feels a little different about the situation. I think this guy was cut out for snow. Watch the video and you will see what I mean. He takes scraping off your car to the extremes and OCD to a whole new level. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoxs0ELG0mA

1 comment:

  1. Hope this isn't your state or regional issue.... Winter is bad....

    ReplyDelete