Sunday, February 21, 2010

The life in the day of a...

I get thrown around like I'm a chance to be taken. I've seen the floor more than any person alive. I am thick-skinned and sometimes stubborn. I give all I can for you but sometimes things don't play out how you want them too. Some people want me more than others. And the ones that want me demand my presence. I experience sweat and tears with the best and the worst. I get caught up, and everyone is reaching for me but only one can have me at a time. Because of me people's lives are changed dramatically. I've seen tempers rise and tears fall all because of one movement I make. Some people say they live and die by me and they can't get me off their mind. Other's lose interest in me and slowly start to ignore my existence. I build friendships and I make enemies. I am a basketball, watch me work as I change the world.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I've never looked at a basketball that way. I guess you would know being a basketball star and all :)

    ReplyDelete